Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Shopping and update.


My sister-in-law invited me to attend a Matilda Jane Trunk Show last night. They have the cutest girl clothes I have ever seen. After the baby comes, I think I want to host a show. Would any of you ladies be interested in coming? Here is their website....Matilda Jane

You can only get their clothes through trunk shows or ebay. (At least, those are the only places I've seen their stuff) Anywho, I can't wait for these clothes to get here....hopefully the baby comes before them so I don't feel too ridiculous!

*Baby update for those who've asked: 2 cm dilated; 60% effaced (that was at my Monday appt.) Since this is my first VBAC delivery, I have no idea what is in store or what to expect. My guess is that she'll go full term and then some.

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting excited for her to come!

    If you host a show, I want to come....even if it's just to add to the secret stash of girl clothes hidden in my closet....these clothes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you had a c-section with your boys. Pretty sure having a c-section sucked and I never want to do it again. I'm surprised that you doctor is letting you try a VBAC. I want to try a VBAC with my next one!! Who is your doctor? Maybe I'll switch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in!

    You probably will totally end up going past your due date, but you never know. A lot can happen in a week! Can't wait for her to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I'll come! :) Can't wait to see her in those stinkin cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete