Friday, May 7, 2010

Now that I've got time again...

Introducing...

The Sleepy Mom Burp Cloths!

If you are anything like me, you used burp cloths constantly while handling a newborn. I have tried every type of burp cloth out there. Varying from boutique brand name cloths costing $15 a burp cloth all the way down to your basic Gerber brands. I have chosen to use the burp cloths that I loved and used the most while raising my twin boys. I plan to use the same ones for my baby girl coming in June! I've added top designer fabrics to enhance the beauty of these basic diaper cloths. They are fashionable and handy! I promise, these burp cloths will do the job.








Prices:
1 Burp Cloth - $4.50
3 Burp Cloths - $12.00
6 Burp Cloths - $20.00

To Pre-Order, email me at nicolel@me.com or Luxy Bows at luxybows@gmail.com

I will also be joining Luxy Bows Boutique on Etsy within the next couple of weeks. You can find The Sleepy Mom merchandise there as well! She'll be offering bundle deals that include mix'n'matching Burp Cloth/Bows/Tie Shirts! Be sure to check out her Etsy shop!

Follow the links below:
To become a fan on Facebook-

Her Etsy Shop-

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE them and will most deff be ordering some. Just gotta find out what I'm having and I'll be all over them. They are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kar...I would love to order some, but you got to give me another month or so until I can find out what I'm having :)

    And you probably haven't even heard yet, but you probably figured it out after that comment.....just trying to keep up with the Lawrences ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy! I knew you were getting close but she's practically here!! And I'm guessing you're naming her Liv, which I absolutely love. Cross that one off my list!

    You truly are so creative and those burp rags do wonders! I've loved mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I would love some!!

    ReplyDelete