Sunday, May 16, 2010

Liv's Nursery.


Before I had a girl, I told myself I would never do a pink nursery since everyone does pink for baby girls. But, when the time came...I fell in love with this crib bedding. Needless to say, pink was all I wanted after two boys.

First, my personal creations:



The place where she will spend many nights,
ceiling gazing.


The place I will spend many nights,
trying to stay awake.


We are crossing our fingers she enjoys the swing.



Notice the basket of bows? It's good to have a sister who loves
making every type of bow imaginable.


And lastly, her most prized possession....


I am 35 weeks today. Let the countdown begin.

8 comments:

  1. What a little creative one you've become. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I adore it! I swore I wouldn't do pink in Addy's room when I did it and I actually didn't, but it was only because I found crib bedding that had red and yellow, my two favorite colors, otherwise I would have totally ended up with pink!

    I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun, especially to dress up and put all the cute little bows on. Hope you are feeling well and that these last few weeks go by quickly. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole! It's perfect! I love everything about it.

    I will however admit, I got a little bit of anxiety seeing how much I have to get done before my baby gets here. I don't think I have the drive to get a cute nursery put together like yours... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being all prepared! That's more than I am ever able to do :) The nursery is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! It's been almost a year and I still don't have ours done. But I guess that's the way it goes, she's moving out of there anyway.;) Now I have two rooms to do and hopefully finish this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. Your nursery is so cute!!! Pretty sure Lucy's crib is out in our living room. Maybe someday. Good luck with these last 5 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are amazing! Will you come decorate my house?! I'm so excited for you to have a little girl. They are so fun! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete