Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nervous.


So I am officially terrified out of my mind. Why? Let me explain...

I have agreed to sing, in front of an audience, on Friday. This is my first time singing in front of people other than my family and close friends (mostly cassie :-)

We have been practicing a lot but I still have intense butterflies that I can't shake. BLLLAAAAHHHH. Why do I do these things to myself??

I guess, what I'm asking is, wish me luck. Because, trust me, I will need it. I'm pretty sure I will barf on stage...


5 comments:

  1. lol....your funny. I would totally tell you if I thought you were crazy for doing this, but you really do have a good voice and will do an amazing job! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck girl!!! I didn't even know you sang...

    Maybe you should do a practice round at bunko tonight! Actually, I insist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll do great wherever it is you are singing. Good luck to ya girl! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? I so wish I could be there to cheer you on. I know you love to sing and you're so good you just need to get over your fear. You'll do amazing I'm really proud of you actually for doing this. Wow congrats, let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it! I will post the performance as soon as I get home from Oregon. Thanks for all your support.

    This is Nicole writing on Molly's computer..

    ReplyDelete