Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Great Deal!

Hey Peeps.
My sister is having an amazing deal going on at her Luxy Bows Shop. Read below to learn about it. I am honored to help her out because her bows are darling and I wear them daily, no joke. (you can find her link to the right)

Free Bows and Headbands!!

Okay so I am doing this advertising to get my bows/headbands out into the world and I need everyones help! So heres what I wanna do....

If you link up my Luxy Bows etsy shop to your blog then I will send you a free bow for your little one or a free headband/bow for you! Just leave a comment on my blog saying you have linked it and then email me (luxybows@gmail.com) your address and I will send you a free one. You can tell me what color, size and type you want and we can go from there! The link is www.luxybows.etsy.com

Also remember I am doing 10% off all bows and headbands for this month only!!

Thanks again everyone for your support!

Kristi Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment