Thursday, November 25, 2010

This month.

November.

The kids were introduced to a few new things this month.
Some they liked, others they loved, and a few they hated.


One.
Finger paints. Loved. (the paints were cool because they were
clear, but once touched to the specific paper, they changed colors.)
Easy clean up = my style paint.

Two.
Ears pierced. Lucy hated, I loved. Of course, inflicting any sort of pain on my offspring pulls on my heartstrings, but the result is OH SO CUTE. She handled it like a champ too. Only cried for like 30 seconds. She's a tough little cookie, that's for sure.

Three.
Snow. Undecided. London liked being outside, but hated all the getup. He started liking it more once Te showed him how to eat snow. Cash liked it until he fell down and couldn't get back up. I'm sure they will like it more once they go sledding or build a snowman. Right now, they don't really know what to do with it.

Four.
Family movie night. Loved. We decided it'd be fun to let the boys stay up late and enjoy popcorn and root beer while watching a movie with mom and dad. We threw on Shrek 3 and got bundled up in front of the fire. It was pretty much awesome.



The last two pictures are random but they have been added into the
"Mom's Favorite Pictures" folder. Who doesn't love a good cuddle? :-)

Thanksgiving was busy. From house to house to home.
I consider a holiday successful when these three things happen:

1. Kids are good.
2. Company is good.
3. Food is good.

Thanksgiving was 100% successful.

The Lawrence household is officially ready for decking the
halls and trimming some trees. Happy Holidays to everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Cool finger paints..what are they called? Addison would love that. I haven't let her do fun things like that before because I hate the mess. Those would be perfect.

    Lucy's earrings are cute! We're debating if we're ready for earrings at our house yet.

    Movie night is always fun. You're brave to pull them out of bed though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....can I just say something......YOU LOOK GREAT NIC! THREE kids and still looking fine girl! And I love how stinking cute your kiddos are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most defiantly my kind of finger paint.. what is the name of those??

    your kids are so cute, love the brotherly love to lucy.

    Love to read about the update on your kids! keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get some of those finger paints! Luke loves watercoloring and playdough so I'm sure he'd be thrilled to finger paint. And it was hilarious the first time we put Luke's boots on and he tried to walk...he's getting the hang of it now. To answer your question, we just bought the boots at Target, they are Champion brand and were only like $20. I like them because they have velcro on both sides, so when I loosened them a little he could walk easier. Also, we love doing movie nights at our house too! Huge hit.

    ReplyDelete