Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pictures Galore.

***I received some emails/texts saying that people couldn't leave comments after my "going private" post. Pretty sure it was my template. So I changed it in hopes that you can now. So again, this will be my last public post. Please leave your email if you wanna keep following me and mine! Thanks!***




Backyardigans.

The boys love being outside more than anything else. To remember my little munchkins during these times of simple, utter happiness, I took some pictures of them playing out back. They could care less what the weather is or that there is no giant swing sets to climb on. They are just happy with some rocks and dirt. Such boys.

Londy pants.
Casher boy.




Early Christmas presents.

These Early Rider bikes were supposed to be their Christmas presents. Once they got to the house, Te and I were both too excited to wait. So we let them play with them for a week or so. Since the boys are a half an inch too short, we decided to do a sneak attack and store them away until Christmas morning. Pretty sure they will still be as equally excited to see them then as they were the first time they laid eyes on them. Gotta take advantage of the short term memories that toddlers have!



First time with playdough.

To sum up this experience, Cash kept trying to sneak a bite, while London kept touching the playdough to his face. Apparently, he liked the texture against his skin. Weird, I know.



Last minute 12 hour drive.

We decided to take a stroll up to the Oregon coast again this year to hang out with the Marriotts. It was a last minute decision, literally 3 days prior to leaving. The boys did AMAZING on the long drive. The Toy Story movie saved our lives. They watched that about 10 times total. The drive ended up a total of 27 hours on the road. Ouch. Lucy was an angel too. But we didn't expect anything less from her since she's always a sweetheart. We went over Halloween and thanks to the Marriotts, had an awesome beach house to crash at. All in all, good times, great friends, and many memories.

Our pad.

The boys second favorite thing in this world, playing in water.

The ladies.

For those of you who don't know Molly, she's been a best friend for a very long time. She's the one who introduced me to Te. The one I turn to for a laugh, a cry, to keep a secret, or just to vent to after a stressful day. What's crazy about us is that we were both "surprises" to our parents. Born a week apart. Lucy and Mina were both "surprises" and born a week apart as well. Who says things don't happen for a reason?!


Uncle Dusty, Cash and little Mina.

London

Cash on the drive home.

Geeking out with Dad.

A couple nights ago, Cash woke up around midnight, during mommy and daddy's relaxing time. He insisted on wearing his sunglasses while watching Te play on his ipad. I am not lying when I say I get excited to hang out with my kids every day. The things they do and say always keep me guessing and laughing.


Little on Lucy.

There wasn't much in this post on Lucy. But her post will be coming next week when she goes in for her 4 month check up. To us, she's pretty much perfect in every way.





11 comments:

  1. Good for you.. 27 hrs in the car. I'm not so sure I would have done that with one!
    Don't you love how they can be entertained for hours outside. Hopefully they will feel the same way when the snow hits. Cute kids!
    Oh ya.. Salmoncassie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nicole, this is Natalie, Te's cousin. I check into your blog now and then to see you and your darling kids, and would love to keep it up. Please include me on your list - natty_call@hotmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute post Nicole. That beach house looks pretty sweet and your crazy for driving that much..but way to go, you'll always remember that roadtrip with your little fam. Your kids are all adorable and you look SO great.

    I'd love to keep in touch: heathaG@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow I can't believe she's 4 months, time flies..and I can't believe how good your kids did on your road trip. Thats amazing. Well make sure to add me so we can keep in touch. Miss ya! cassieruthl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd love to be added!
    kelliesam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me continue to stalk you! brookert188@comcast.net
    Nic I miss you so much! I feel like such a horrible friend and it makes me sad that I never see you anymore. Let's do a girls night please! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it's the kids I'd worry about doing good on the road trip. I'd be more worried about myself trying to make it! Way to go! Add me brookealder@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. please add me! di_andrew@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. K I swear I've given you my email but maybe not! Please please me me!
    annieleeallred@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy is getting so big, I need to see her.

    hollyannlight@gmail.com

    See you soon!! Muah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to be added!

    kangelos88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete