Friday, October 1, 2010

The time has come.

I am selling some baby stuff that I no longer need. I bought all three items brand new. All of them are in EXCELLENT condition, barely used. If you are interested in any of these items, please email me at: nicolel@me.com. Thanks!

White Wooden Rocking Chair:
I bought this chair for $250.00. We have only used it a handful of times. I'm selling it for $150.00.




Alexis Moses Basket by Maddie Boo:

I bought this moses basket for $196.00, custom made. I got so many compliments on this. I want one in my size. I'm selling it for $125.00.




Anthropologie Cirrus Duvet Cover with 2 matching shams:

Te got this for me on my birthday last year. I just recently had it dry cleaned and it's been in the bag ever since. It's been my favorite comforter to date. Retails for $198.00 (duvet) and $68.00 (shams-standard size). I'm selling it for $175.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment