Sunday, October 17, 2010

Captured Moments.

Jen Herem took our family pictures a couple weeks ago. We wanted a family picture that included our little angel, Lucy. Plus, I am seriously sick of the picture we have in our entry way and desperately wanted a new one, preferably a family picture. I was hoping and praying that Jen got a good shot of the family (which I thought was nearly impossible with 2 toddlers and a 4 month old). When we got our pictures back, my prayers were answered. Thanks Jen. As always, your work never ceases to amaze me.

**You will notice the one and only soccer ball that is in almost every picture with the boys. Let's just say they fought over that ball the entire time. Apparently, the bin full of toys I brought wasn't good enough. Since that day, they haven't touched that ball. Go figure.










9 comments:

  1. Nicole these pictures are DARLING! I love the first one with the whole fam, and the one with your boys hanging upside down.. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They seriously are soo soo cute. & you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a lot of them on Jen's blog and thought they were sooo cute. I LOVE the one of you and lil'Lucy. Precious! And the one of Te holding the boys upside down is great!! Cute fam Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! You're gorgeous, your baby's gorgeous and Jen's once again amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute cute family you have! You look so great Nicole. You and Te are such a cute couple with beautiful children. Love pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! I still cannot believe you have had three children. You look amazing and have such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should be thrilled 'cause they turned out amazing! Seriously a good lookin' family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my. LOVE these pictures. Your family looks so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole, your family is amazing. Seriously, could you guys all be any better looking? These turned out so good. Also, I'm wondering if my husband can take hair lessons from yours.

    P.S. Thanks for your comment. You made my day. I've always thought you were totally gorg.

    ReplyDelete