Yaaaaah, it's been a whole month since I last posted. I thought about posting probably 20 times, but each time I forgot. It's the thought that counts, right!? Wrong.
Here's what we've been up to the last couple of weeks...
- I started working again at my old job (accounting) ~12 hrs a week.
- Working on my clothing biz - Littlest Lucy (I am posting some cute creations on Sunday, so be sure to check out my Littlest Lucy Blog!
- Te has 3 business projects he's been working on. It's pretty funny, we have a schedule set up where we work on opposite days of the week. That way, one of us is always able to hang out with the kids.
- Lucy is 9 months and growing fast. She's clapping, dancing, doing a little bit of baby signing, and learning to cruise around our furniture standing up.
- The boys are learning to speak in full sentences, learning their ABC's, colors and 123's, and obsessing over Zoobles and robots.
- Te and I just barely had a "stay-cation". We went to the Grand America and relaxed for a night. We watched movies, ate room service and did a lot of sleeping. I love me some sleep!
Here are some pictures from March. The boys '2 year pictures' were taken by Jen Herem Photography. Instead of a staged setting, we wanted these pictures to capture our boys doing the things they love at this age. They are growing so fast, I want to be able to remember them at these ages. I think these pictures will do just that. Jen managed to capture everything we wanted and more. I can't say enough good things about her. A+++