Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MAC chap stick update.

My long lost friend has been found.

Apparently, I had looked everywhere BUT inside of their 'big boy potties'. I looked around and under them, two different times.

I was putting Lucy down, who's bedroom shares a wall with our bathroom, and could hear the boys making a mess in my room. I walk into my bedroom only to see them smiling and sitting on their potties. I start to get mad at them because they are supposed to be in their bedroom waiting for me to come read them a bedtime story, instead of making a mess.....when I stop mid-sentence and see my holy grail of all chap sticks just lying there, barely touched and completely unscathed.

I'm embarrassed to admit that a victory dance followed. The boys started laughing and running around with me. It was a good moment.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't I tell you it went in the toilet?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny and almost sad at times what makes us go into song and dance as mothers :) Atleast our kids are right along side us to dance along too :)

    ReplyDelete