Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh wait, we do exist.

Te and I were talking the other day about our blog. We realized that we hardly ever update anything about ourselves. Say what?! There's more to life than babies? Hmm...apparently so.

So here's a mini update. Short and sweet.

The Mr.
Te has been very busy the last 6 months or so. He still continues to work for Lexington Law/Progression and does part-time work at the Bobby Lawrence Karate in Centerville. He takes about 1-2 business trips a month. I'm jealous of this. I wish I could go every time.

He also likes to spend his nights teaching himself web design. He has three websites up and going. Once he puts his mind to something, he goes full steam ahead!

Moi
I went back to work part-time (if you could call it that. About 10 hours a week) doing payroll for Greene's Inc. I'm also taking a class up at the U of U. Shakespeare, to be exact. Even though Shakespeare isn't my favorite writer, you have to give the man credit. The guy could write for days. My pregnancy is going smoothly, MUCH easier than the twins. Most days I don't even feel pregnant, but then my round bowling ball stomach brings me back to reality.


The boys are turning one on Saturday, so their update will be coming...

Vos
And lastly, the slobber monster. Let's just say, she's been making my days....eventful. She enjoys bringing bark into the house for the boys to suck on. Oh, and every once in a while, she'll be a doll and leave a little poo nugget on her bed in the morning. Did I mention how much I love this dog? No...I didn't. If Te didn't love her so much, I would have found a way to lose her in the open fields behind our house. Oh yes, Vos....you are lucky someone loves you. On a brighter note, we did teach her to stay off the carpet. So, besides all her little flaws, she does listen. Good Vosie girl.

5 comments:

  1. good post. all i post about is luke these days. not quite sure how you've got time to work and go to school! busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a little poo nugget to start your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you say that I work for Progression? Glad to see you know what I do for a living, boobie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spelled it wrong. Doesn't mean I don't know what you do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe they are already 2! Crazy how time flies!

    ReplyDelete