Monday, December 7, 2009

The latest.

We've been busy here at the Lawrence household. Here's the latest:

Popsicles away!
(don't worry, they are sugar-free and miniature size but VERY messy)
The boys are 9 1/2 months:


We finally got a fence and brought Vos to her new home! This was her first time meeting the boys too. Not sure how she feels about their walkers, which occasionally make contact with her ankles...but other than that, she keeps them entertained.


How can you say "no" to that face?
Oh wait....it's easy when it's covered in slobber.

Pretty sure this is what we are getting the boys for Christmas.
Don't judge us...

And finally, hopping on the band-wagon, our Christmas decor. (Thanks madre!)

One lonely night, I decided to give into my mom's craft obsession and make her happy. It turned out quite classy if I do say so myself.



Happy Holidays!

On a side note, for those of you who don't know, we are excited to announce the arrival of baby #3 next summer. I am just entering my 2nd trimester and everything is golden (if you are trying to do the math, they will be 16 months apart :-). We will find out the gender later this month. Honestly, we aren't hoping for any particular gender, we are just excited to have one.
(and yes, we are positive it's only one!)

Here we go again!

10 comments:

  1. Yay Nicole! I am so excited for you guys! Thanks again for making the onesie for Addy. It was adorable and washed up great too. Your house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...You are too funny! I love you to death and can not wait for your next little one to join our family. You really are an amazing mother and great aunt to my kids. Thank you so much and your house looks so good too! Nice job. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i can finally talk about it. hahaha.. can't wait to find out what your having.

    i used to give those popcicles to nixen all the time. aren't they tht best!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fertile mertile! ;) That's awesome Nicole, we sure are excited for you guys! And I love the decorations. Are you for hire to come decorate my house?! Anyways, congrats on the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh. you must have a lot of energy! congrats! we love those mini popsicles too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy shit, octomom. You can almost get your own reality show. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Holly's comment...hilarious.
    Go get em you baby birthin fool.

    BTW...Vos's face scares the hell out of me...and what's worse is she's better lookin than Mara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW again...Cash totally looks like he is trying to put the moves on Vos...i'd keep an eye on that if i were you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats Nicole. your boys are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I KNEW IT!!! I've put a few little things together that you've said on facebook and I figured you were preg again! CONGRATS!!! That's to exciting! Hey, you've already got the maternity clothes and make especially cute kids...why not? :)

    Oh, and your decorations look awesome!

    ReplyDelete