Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Boutique Vendor List.

Below are the vendors who have shown interest in selling at our BB '09:
(the vendors with * by their names are those who have paid)

Karlee Dutson - Little Shea's - (hair accessories)
*Jen Herem - Jen Herem Photography and The Paper Chandelier - (media materials)
*Kristi Judd - Luxy Bow Creations - (hair accessories)
*Pascaline Mickens - Craze Designs - (jewelery)
*Amity Smales - Scentsy - ( wickless candles)
*Nicole Lawrence - Sleepy Mom Designs - (nursery decor and baby clothing)
Mandy Martin - My Simplicity Boutique - (hats & hair accessories)
Diana Andrews - Dlightfully Unique - (hair accessories)
*Lindsey Walker - Franco & Leks - (onesies and toddler shirts)


I was also told that Jordan Jensen might be interested in coming...if you are, will you let me know? I also know of two girls who will be out of town but want their merchandise to be set up and sold.

I have emailed some of you with my physical address. If you do not know it, email me @ nicolel@me.com and I will reply with it.

Vendor entry fees ($15) are due the 15th of August. We set an early deadline so that Jen Herem can make enough invitations for the vendors to hand out to their family and friends.

Thanks again ladies. I look forward to meeting all the new faces and hanging out with the old!

Nicole



5 comments:

  1. I have two or three friends that I have told about the boutique that I think might be interested. I'll double check with them and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Diana! I'll count you in then!

    Awesome Jen! Let me know if they are interested as soon as you know. We need to make sure you and all the other new mothers make it to this boutique. Tons of cute girl stuff.

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's the love for the cute boy stuff??? Just kidding...there's always tons more girl stuff than boys. I would have loved to do it, but with starting my new job I don't even know that I'd have time to make anything....let me ponder for another night or so and I will let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry Jord, I am making tons of boy stuff :-)

    I spoke with Jen regarding your mom's hats. If you want to share a booth with someone, that's fine. You should definitely try to rally up some stuff cause we'd love to have you there.

    Ps...I totally played indoor last week, it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete